Land size: 603 sqm
Building size: 406 sqm
Electricity: 13,200 Watt
Water source: drilled well
- Fully-furnished and decorated
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 guest toilets
- 1 extra air-conditioned lumbung-style room, suitable for office, yoga room, bedroom
- Open living and dining space with quality teak wood furniture
- 1 enclosed air-conditioned media room
- 8 ceiling fans
- Fully-equipped western kitchen with oven
- Swimming pool: 10 x 2 x 1,6 m
- 1 outdoor shower
- Spacious lounge and entertainment area with high ceilings
- 3-level main building
- 2 balconies
- 1 bale pavilion
- 1 maid quarter
- 1 lumbung house with 2 bedrooms
- Laundry area with washing machine
- Parking area for 1 car and motorbikes
- 3rd floor can be used for storage, activity room or additional bedroom
- Beautiful landscaped, well-maintained tropical garden
- Volcano view from 3rd Floor
- Fish pond
- Road access: 6 meters
This property is located in a peaceful area of Sanur, just 5 minutes away from South Sanur white-sand beach, perfect for quiet walks. Within a short walk you also have access to plenty of great eating options.
This villa is by far the most outstanding quality property in Sanur, which energy, charisma and beauty is felt as soon as you step in. The architect achieved a great harmony with modern living, bright rooms, lots of garden space, and a unique infinity pool. It is beautifully furnished and decorated in a style that blends East and West.
This is the ultimate Bali life!
Sitting on 630 sqm of land in Sanur, the villa has four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Bathrooms are equipped with high quality Toto facilities. Each bedroom offers a great view on the swimming pool and the manicured tropical garden. On a clear morning, the 3rd floor offers breathtaking views of Bali volcanos and majestic Mount Agung.
The western kitchen comes with all the highest standard equipment and utensils needed for full-time living.
Natural and authentic high-quality materials is another hallmark of this villa: teak wood furniture, acid finish, polished marble, ironwood roof tiles and expensive merbau wood from Kalimantan. All these imported materials have been used to create a unique and impressive finish. Living spaces are wide, airy and peaceful.
A separated lumbung house sits in the garden and makes an ideal space for a private study, reading or office room.
It's a perfect home for a family or for a commercial holiday rental investment.
At the beginning of 2020, the price for villa was USD 1,000,000. It is now marked down to USD 830,000 !
Price: USD 830,000 - Leasehold 34 years (2054)
To GET MORE INFO or ARRANGE A VISIT
CONTACT US by EMAIL or CALL US at +61 861024811